Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mark Foley isn't the only offender in the Government!

I just thought that we should give equal time to both sides of the Washington sex scandal subject.

I don't defend this man and I think that he should be locked away for a very long time but I also disagree that the speaker of the house should step down for not taking further actions against Rep. Foley until after we find out how much he knew about this matter and for how long he knew. Normally I would stay out of things like this but I am angry about the way that this is being handled. I think that the republicans are doing the right thing by not circling the wagons around this piece of filth and I just wish that the democrats would have done the same with some of their folks in previous years.

Here are a couple of examples:

Mel Reynolds - Convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault on a 12 year old and was pardoned by Pres. Clinton

Barney Frank - Had a brothel in his residence, only 2 democrats voted for censure.

Gerry Studds - Censured for a relationship with an underage male assistant....served 6 more terms.

Teddy Kennedy - Do I really need to go in to this one?

If this guy was a democrat they would say that the attacks against him were cruel and that his personal life should be private.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

No comments: