Tuesday, October 31, 2006

John Kerry voices his true feelings about the American Soldier once again.

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."



I guess now we know how John Kerry really feels about members of the military. We are uneducated rocks that is we didn't have the military to turn to we'd be out on the street or flippin' burgers somewhere.

I want him to know that I have a degree in electrical engineering and had a good job in that field. I chose to serve my country in the armed forces because it is the right thing to do. Am I an officer or a clerk? No, I am a tanker and have chosen to be a combat soldier because I am good at it and to me its what being in the military is all about.

I for one demand an apology from Mr. Kerry and all of you out there that support the military or are members of the military need to speak out on this matter. I am tired of being called dumb, blind, a Nazi and so on and so on by our supposed leadership in this country.


Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , ,

No comments: