Sunday, October 29, 2006

Digg has banned this site.

I'm not exactly sure how this has happened but the social networking site Digg has labeled this site as a media middle man. I suppose it could be because some of my posts do link to other stories outside of this weblog or it could be because my views appear to differ from most of the people that I've met while on Digg.

Every post comments on the story that I link to so I can't seem to understand how I'm just a middle man since I am trying to add to the story. If some posts are pushing the limits then fine, remove the link to that post but why ban the entire site? That is what makes me think that somebody just didn't like the subject that I am talking about.

To have a popular post on Digg it would appear that you must either be talking computers or anti war / anti bush. Without those subjects you don't get seen.

Help me to get reinstated to Digg so those of us in uniform that actually believe in what we are doing can post our views next to those that don't.


Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , ,

No comments: