Saturday, October 28, 2006

Following a dream now that I am home

I have always wanted to learn to fly and now I'm going to do it.

While I was in Iraq I had time to think of the things that I have always wanted to do so I figure its now time to start doing something about the list I've made. I plan on taking lessons through the Ft. Lewis flying club as soon as I can but it is quite expensive. Are there any instructors out there willing to donate a little time (wink,wink)?
I know that there are many other things that I need to focus on in my life but at the worst times of the deployment I couldn't shake the thought that I had failed to do many of the things that I have always wanted to do in life and that if I made it home in one piece I would start marking things off of the list that I had built.
If anybody out there has any tips or suggestions for me I'd love to hear from you.
Wish me luck!



Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , ,

No comments: