Saturday, September 09, 2006

Path to 9/11

Its my understanding that the Clinton camp doesn't like how they have been shown in the mini-series called Path to 9/11.
I have heard that their broadcast license has been mentioned in a request to change the movie to show the former leaders in a better light.

I hope that ABC has the guts to show it as they have filmed it. Hollywood always leans so far to the left that I doubt anything was meant to support President Bush so I would venture to guess that somebody is afraid of the truth making them look bad.

If this shows Bush in a bad light then you wouldn't hear a peep from the left......This is getting childish, run the country, worry about doing what is right and stop bashing each other all of the time.

Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: