Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More thoughts on Islam, the religion of peace.

I have been told that I am mistaken about Islam not being a peaceful religion. First let me say that I do know more than a few Muslims and I don't have anything against their religion, now, having said that I must add that I have never seen a Christian strap a bomb to their body and run at a military convoy screaming "God is great".

I have never seen Jews in rolling street riots because the Muslim leaders of Iran said that Israel should be wiped off of the face of the earth.

What I have seen are a large group of people that will kill themselves, children and women in the name of their god. I've heard the speeches from Muslim leaders about a few words spoken by a catholic pope based out of Italy that was born in Germany and by some magic connection America gets the blame.

I really hope that Islam is a religion of peace and that these crazy people are the minority but I warn all Muslims that if you don't put a stop to their crazy ranting and violence, the world won't care if the peaceful Muslims are the majority, it will appear that your religion is lost to these fanatics. I only hope that it isn't too late for you.


Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: