Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Update on our progress in Iraq

I'm tired of people saying that we aren't doing any good in Iraq, I'm tired of not seeing the real news stories broadcast on T.V. I'm getting sick of our supposed leaders saying that we should cut and run before this job is done and I'm really tired of listening to people that have never left the comfort of their own over stuffed couch try to tell me what is going on in Iraq and how messed up it is.

I want to share this document that includes an update of the number of attacks on our troops and some information on what is being done on a day to day basis by our troops. Get a clue people, stop eating up what you see on T.V. or read in blogs by the anti-everything people. Let me tell you how to find out the truth, its easy, not too complicated.....ASK SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN THERE FOR MORE THAN A DAY!!!!

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, here is the link to the .pdf file that I was talking about.

No comments: