Monday, August 29, 2005

One more example of news not covered by main-stream media. I guess Cindy Sheehan is more important!

I don't know about you but I haven't seen any coverage of this part of the Cindy Sheehan story.

Move America Forward has a caravan of people, to include parents of slain soldiers, moving across the country to promote support for the troops and the President. Where are the cameras?
Where are the head lines about the families that are proud of the sacrifice that their children made?

I guess they either don't think anybody cares, or they don't want people like you and me to know that there are some Americans left that believe in the President, our soldiers, the job we are doing in Iraq, or in America itself.

You Don't Speak For Us, Cindy!



Technorati Tags : , , , , , , ,

No comments: