Friday, July 29, 2005

What side is the press on anyway?



I just wish that the American news would remember what torture really is. They show photos of a frat party at gitmo while they should be showing what is happening to American prisoners.....Maybe they think its a crime to take a picture of a naked detainee and its OK to chop off the head of an American.....hmmmm.....Sometimes I wonder what side the press is on. I want the American people to see the planes crash in to the WTC, I want them to see the terrorists cut the head off of an American, I want them to be as mad as I was while watching the Nick Berg video on AFN while I was sitting in Baghdad. I don't want the American people to ever forget that we are fighting an enemy with no honor, no morals, and the will to do whatever they think is necessary.



Technorati Tags : , , , , ,

No comments: