Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What should we do if terrorists explode a nuke in the U.S.?

Since coming home I have been thinking about what a good response to the terrorist threat in the U.S would be and now somebody in the government has said something I agree with. You can read the story here.

Congressman Tancredo's answer to a radio host's question about what we should do if terrorists explode a nuke in the states in right on the money in my opinion. There is only one thing that these people understand and that is violence...I wish it weren't so.....GOD how I wish but you can't fight these people by attacking a country, you fight them by threatening their families and the one thing that matters to them the most, their religion. I'm not saying to blow these sites up just because we can but as a response to an attack from them. It is the terrorists that want this to be a war about religion and to that I say to the NORMAL Muslim people.....Take care of these crazy people before the world starts to hate all of you for what they are doing. It is them that give you a bad name and it is up to you to stop them before they do something really stupid.

I don't want everybody to think that I am painting every Muslim as a terrorist because I'm not, in fact, if 9/11 was caused by blond haired, blue eyed Icelanders I'd expect to be watched more than any other group of people simply because I look like and have the same background as the attackers.

That's it for me for today. Send me your thoughts and have a great day.

No comments: