Thursday, April 03, 2008

This soldier could use a hand

I hate to ask for things for myself but I'm down to the wire on this one.


I have just found out that in a few short months I'll be back in the big sand box o' fun and would really like to complete my dream of becomming a private pilot before I go.


I have been working on this dream for 20 years and in Nov of '06 I started my training. I was stopped by weather, finances and then a major set of personal problems that still cause me problems today.


Please read this post on my other blog and if you can help me out I would be in your debt.


Please understand that I'm not begging for money but asking that a plane owner allow me to rent their airplane at a little lower rate than the nearest FBO, a CFI to give up some time in exchange for washing their plane or what ever needs to be done.


I don't want a hand out but I do need a little help to make this dream come true before I leave one more time.


Thank you,

Red4Golf

An Army SGT



Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: